Consultants, Practitioners, Trainers, Industry Analysts...We Want You!
Share your knowledge and expertise at the 2022 Southeast Building Conference (SEBC)- happening August 3-4 at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Kissimmee.
Submit your education session proposal for the event to elevate your status on the subject while simultaneously expanding the reach of your professional network.
SEBC is currently accepting proposals for 60-minute education sessions that fall into the following categories: Business Management; Building and Design; Sales and Marketing; and courses approved by the Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board.
Most frequent questions and answers
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- A proven track record as a speaker
- The ability to share best practices and address core issues specific to the construction industry.
- The ability to address a critical issue.
Co-presenters/Panels are welcome. Submit information on all presenters.
- Deadline for submissions: November 30, 2021
- Announcement of speakers: January 31, 2022
- Commit to presenting—no last minute switch outs. This is an opportunity for the individual, not for the company.
- Session are to be educational and not focused on brands or products.
- Share your presence at the event with your social networks. Speakers that are active online and help drive attendance are more likely to be asked to return to speak again (pending good reviews).
- Meet the deadlines outlined in email communications for hotel booking, presentations, AV needs, etc.
Speaking at SEBC is a volunteer service to the building industry which provides you the opportunity to network with your peers and potential clients. All selected speakers will receive complimentary full access to SEBC and free Expo Hall passes for their clients.